Wednesday, November 23, 2005

trip a thon

I tripped. Twice. In the park and there was a witness both times. I was running with the dog and somehow I tripped over her. I think she stopped to look at the horses or something and I didn´t know that, she swerved in front of me and trip...that was number one. The second one was when we were on our way home and we were walking through this construction sight. The fence was covered with that green plastic sheet and it moved and scared the dog. So she takes off running unexpectedly and I tripped over a rock. I started cracking up because this guy totally saw me and he started laughing. He thought I was embarrased, but I don´t get embarrased about stuff like that, I think it´s hilarious when I trip. I wish I tripped everyday...then I could laugh, at least once on a daily basis.

Tonight in the States is the biggest bar night OF THE YEAR: and I´m not there. Obviously it will be cancelled.

Happy Hangovers!
Enjoy Turkey Eve
SF

1 Comments:

Blogger Pave the Whales said...

Nice blog. I was scanning through using the "random blog" thing and yours was the first one I came to that was updated once in a while and also in English. Turns out it's full of random stuff like blogs are supposed to be.

Well played, interloper.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home