Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It escaped me

Yesterday I saw a live carnivorous plant and it was the coolest thing I´ve seen in a long time. I really didn´t know they actually existed. We put our key on an open petal and it snapped right shut. Of course I saw that stupid movie a long time ago, but I didn´t think they really truly existed. I guess that´s why I was scared to put my finger there, because in the movie I remember the guy bleeding horribly. Antonio just laughed. Hey, they exist so I thought they drew blood. It´s a valid fear, right? I would have liked to have seen a fly land safely on its petals after a long flight and SNAP bye bye Mr. Fly, but no such luck. Maybe next time.

I went running in the park again with the dog. It´s fifty degrees at the end of November, how awesome is that? I don´t miss the IN winters where my face feels like it´s frozen solid and my eyes are etched out of glaciers.

I actually yelled at some guy again. Why am I so angry? He had two dogs without a leash and dog gon it (no pun intended) that just irks me beyond your wildest dreams. Who goes to the PARK with two dogs not on a leash? It just makes me mad because I have to STOP running, wait for him to come get his dogs nose out of my dogs butt, and then yell at him, and then start running again...all momentum is lost folks. But then he said sorry and I felt like a big jerk. I am a jerk. Ugh.

Today I was happily reading the newspaper and then I saw a weird picture. I looked at it more closely and it was a dead body that the police had found in the ocean, with a bloated body and a skeletal head. I guess all of the fish ate his brain. I really didn´t want to see that. Ya, papers are different here.

Today I went to visit A´s super old g ma again. She farted. And then she told me she farted. She was like (In spanish of course) ¨I farted, it escaped me. ¨Here is a lady who is 96, can´t remember her own name, and surely has no clue what the heck is going on in life, but by Golly she sure knows when she rips a good one. Yes, folks, life is worth the living. And then we changed her diaper.

Avoid farting grandmas.
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home