Monday, November 14, 2005

Through life and death

Why are there no trash cans in the bathrooms in Europe in general? Do people not have to throw things away while they are in the bathroom like a q-tip, cotton balls, hairs, old razors, toe nails and not to mention we girls have other things too. I find it very odd. What do they do with all of the ¨bathroom¨ trash?? Still pondering this question.

Have you ever been miserable during the night because you were too dang lazy to put your blanket back on top of you and or go to the bathroom? ? Or is that just me? It´s so dang cold here right now that I never want to move or do anything, I just want to hide in my bed with my three down comforters and not come out until March. The last thing I want to do is shower and get wet, and have wet hair that could possibly break off, like an icicle. I don´t WANT to change my clothes, because that means I will have to be naked for a few seconds and that´s just sacrificing too much body heat. I especially love it when I´m already facing the freezing point in the shower and then the gas runs out and cold water from an Alaskan glacier comes squirting out of the shower head. Now that´s amazing.

Now that I´m a ¨farmer¨ I have to deal with death too, which is sad. I mean, I´m not really a farmer per say but what do you call someone that currently has 13 baby chickens living in a shoe box in the kitchen thinking their mother is an old living room light bulb? Oh, psycho ,that´s right.

Anyways, I´m an idiot and left the door open at the campo where the pigeons live. That´s right, we have pigeons folks, they are pretty white ones though. So ya, I left the door open and three of them went away. Possibly never to return. Here comes the sad part. One of the pigeons that is never to return had babies a few days ago. So, I was like, aww, I´m going to go check on the baby pigeons. Ya, they´re dead...as a doornail. Nice mom, she left them and they die!! Can you say child abuse? What a B. Nice mom. She saw the open door and was like YES I´m out!! Maybe I did her babies a favor...but I hard that find to believe because they are DEAD and I´m the killer. Man, I feel awful. I took the lives of two baby pigeons. Also, another bird died and Antonios dad was just going to toss it on a pile and I almost choked. We had to have a proper funeral for it. (Which consisted of digging a small hole, throwing it in , and filling the hole up with dirt).

Trying to survive the guilt of killing two pigeons,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home