Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Crash Test Dummies

We got cable today. This is the happiest day of my entire life. MTV is back ...need I say more? I´m happier than a bald man in a toupet shop.

My pop tart pile is dwindling down. Thank goodness I´m heading back to the States for X mas, otherwise I wouldn´t survive. It´s my drug, my happiness, my life.

Did I tell you I´m obsessed with Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper too? And it´s non existent here. Just like Bin Ladin. Well, the other day I was eating dinner at my friends house and her husband whips out a bottle of Dr. Pepper, literally from thin air. Are you SERIOUS??????????? WHERE did that come from? I was just starting at the bottle in complete shock and I´m pretty sure my eyes were bulging out of my head more than normal. I explained to my friends that I´ve been on an exclusive Dr. Pepper search for the past eight months and I had yet to find it. Her husband bought it in Gibraltar, which is a different country, but it´s basically a big rock with monkeys on it. Hey, if they have Dr. Pepper there I might be making a move soon!

Isn´t it funny watching people run when they don´t think anyone is watching them? For example, big elf alien man running with a too small back pack trying to catch the bus. He looked like he was doing the robot while running, now THAT is hard to do.

Here´s a funny story that happened before I started blogging and I remembered it today. So, this guy friend of ours got a new ¨motorcycle.¨ (more like scooter) Well, I was in the car with my friend and his wife and we´ll say ¨Ron¨ was on his brand new scooter in front of us. He had been talking about the scooter all day long, about how awesome it was, about how cool he looked on it, etc. Well, we were all leaving church and my husbands friend said, ¨How funny would it be if Ron fell off the scooter right now?¨ Not even two seconds later ¨Ron¨ totally skidded on the street, laid flat out ...like words on the table. We were in shock. It was like it didn´t happen, that couldn´t have happened. -We just stared at each other, and then finally got out of the car to see if he was ok. Of course he was OK, but MAN how awkward did my friend feel for saying that? oops. We had just left church for Gosh sakes. And then we laughed.

Going to Hell in a Handbasket.
Sara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go easy on the poptarts until u get home. Guess who????

3:17 AM  
Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

wait a sec...your HUSBAND????? What happened here...I thought you were supposed to tell us when you got married...you have some splainin' to do!!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

oops, i meant my friends husband!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home