Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do the humpty hump

Highlight of the day:

I was busting a move in the middle of my room to Ushers song ¨Caught Up.¨ Imagine me flaling my arms around like an injured animal and twirling around....that´s me dancing, then imagine the dog pushing the door open with her nose and jumping up on my leg, hugging it with her front two legs. Ok, you got that image? Now imagine her just humping away.

Oh, but I didn´t let that stop me, the rhythm must go on. She might have gotten ¨caught up¨ in the moment, but the dancing survived the violation.

She´s asleep on the floor right now in front of the heater quietly ¨yelping¨ in her dream. What the heck do dogs dream about anyways? Well, we all know what she´s dreaming about tonight.

Avoid humping dogs,
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home