Saturday, November 19, 2005

Now that´s just hilarious..

¨But don't let the hot-buttered Texas toast drawl or good-time-lovin' rep fool you: McConaughey is fluent in Spanish, cites the dictionary as his favorite book ("I love to look up words") and calls his mom, Kay, every Sunday. He also reveals a sly sense of humor. Case in point: His bathrobe is monogrammed with 5'11 3/4", his exact height. ¨ (From People.com)

It´s hilarious because it states that he´s fluent in Spanish. Ok sweetie, I know you have been dating Penélope for a year now, but you are NOT fluent in Spanish. They are on the TV quite a bit here and let´s just say he´s not demonstrating his Spanish skills. I´ve heard him say..hmm, let´s think ¨hola¨ and ¨adios¨ Didn´t we all learn that in elementary school? If that makes him fluent then hot diggity dog I am dominating the Spanish front!

Today is Saturday and I woke up at 11:30. That has to be a sin. Then I ate poptarts.

I painted some more at the campo while listening to R.E.M. or as they say here REM...all together....just one word.

Awesome.

For the past three hours I´ve felt like I needed to throw up, and I wish I would because I know I would feel better, but I can´t, so I feel nauseous like I just stepped off of a pirates boat...treasureless.

Jealous of matthew m´s fluency in Spanish,
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home