Friday, November 25, 2005

thanksgiv..Is that today?

I woke up singing a worship song and with the dog licking my face. I could have done without the dog licking my face, but hey, I´ll take any affection I can get.

I then ate cherry pop tarts. It was a special occassion. (Thanksgiving of course) I only have one pack left. AH! Then I kind of puked in my mouth and it burnt my nose. Have you ever done that before? Not pleasant.

I THEN found out that Nick and Jessica are broken up. What is the world coming to? The Newlyweds are now Newlydivorced.

I did normal things today because it was a normal ordinary day. I went to the bank and then a computer shop to pick up some memory. While waiting in line there was a lady mopping the floor. I thought shop owners were supposed to do that BEFORE the store opened. I just didn´t get it. Of course the floor was all wet and people were walking all over it. Footprints anyone? Plus, she was mopping around peoples feet and I think the mop brushed across my shoe. WHO does that? I wanted to just stomp on the mop and say, ¨STOP IT! It´s thanksgiving in the United States, go eat a turkey!¨ But of course I didn´t.

Everytime I go outside my belly itches...and it´s annoying. It´s like a pinching itch. Am I allergic to Spain?

There are a lot of American students studying here and everytime I walk by any of them it´s the same conversation (because they always talk so dang loud) and it goes something like this, ¨DUDE, wasn´t last night awesome? We got SOOOO wasted!¨ Oh how proud I feel.

I went to dinner in an Italian Restaurant tonight. No turkey, no pumpkin pie, no cranberry sauce, no home made noodles, no old family stories, no sleepy after turkey nap, just some old crunchy cheese filled ravioli.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends. I love you and miss you all.
Sweet Turkey Dreams,
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home