Thursday, February 16, 2006

oh to be four again.

T-3 days until my parents arrive in Spain. Yee ha! Quote from my dad, ¨Maybe we can eat at Denny´s for breakfast one day. ¨ I love you dad...no Denny´s here, sorry!!
Although we do have HOOTERS..go figure.

Pretty uneventful day today. At school the janitor was late, so the door was locked and I was standing outside with 24 four year olds wondering why we couldn´t get in the building. One of the moms had a three yr. old son with her and he was so clingy, she basically screamed, ¨GET THE HELL OFF OF ME.¨ (In Spanish of course). It was a definite spaz attack and everyone was kind of just like, ¨Whoa, chill mama¨ I felt bad for her son! I can totally see myself having one of those at some point in time in my life. If my child crawls on my like a monkey 24-7 I can see how that would be a bit wearing.

We painted their faces today and my older kids made masks and cut them out. One of the boys started RUNNING around with scissors. Isn´t that the first thing you learn while coming out of the womb? Don´t run with scissors!! I thought that was something everyone knew!

A 4 yr. old raised my shirt and said, ¨TATTOO::our teacher has one!¨ She would not let go of my shirt and I def felt violated! I have 2 tattoos...one on my hip of an icthus and another on my lower back of stars and a moon ( I was 18 and thought I was cool) So, anyways, total violation!

Today a girl lost her earring and her world was officially over. She was crying so hard I thought an internal organ was going to fly out of her mouth! Another girls bracelet fell off and she would not stop crying. Oh to be four again.

Peace out,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home