Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oh Pigeon where art thou?

Happy Birthday Dad! (And president Lincoln. R.I.P.)

So, as I was going to the bathroom this morning I heard ¨Ca caw Ca Caw¨ and as I looked over I saw that a pigeon had flown through the window and was pretty much in the bathtub. So, I started screaming, ¨Pigeon in the bathroom, Pigeon in the bathroom.¨ (Of course this has never ever happened and of course it happened when I was on the toilet and when I was in the bathroom).

Antonio was like ¨What?¨ So, I finished up my business opened the door and screamed PIGEON!! He was like ¨cool¨ So, I was thinking he was just going to shoo it out the window, but what does he do? He calls it over and catches it!! And he shouted in english, ¨It´s MINE!¨

So, we took it to the campo and now we have an extra pigeon. I named him Clifford. He´s actually a very nice pigeon and he´s sprinkled with pink paint, and he has pink feet. He seems very tamed and educated..if you call he comes over and lands on your shoulder. Real nice guy. So, that´s my pigeon story and I´m sticking to it.

Pigeon lover for life,
SF
PS our other pigeons had babies and they are the ugliest things you´ve ever seen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
I love this. You make me laugh. You have said so many things that I have always thought in my head but never dared to say aloud. About the male scratching thing...I asked Juan that one time and he says sometimes guys just get uncomfortable and have to "adjust." :) Ha!
Love ya,
Jen

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home