Sunday, February 05, 2006

Friend patrol

While observing a class last week I met a teacher that worked at the school. We decided to go out for coffee today. Let me just reiterate that I have NO friends here. So, as I was walking to meet her today I kind of felt like I was pep talking myself to fire up for a date. I caught myself saying, just be yourself, don´t bombard her with your intensive energy..haha. I mean, I want friends so bad..this was like an interview...the test! I think I passed though!

Tonight my boss called me and instead of teaching five hours a week I will be teaching eight. I hung up the phone and CRIED! I´ve been looking for a job for so long, but you don´t understand how bad these kids are. Besides the plastic zebra and scissors incident I had another little boy crying because another kid jabbed him in the neck with a pen. I tried to clean off the pen marks with my spit, didn´t want any trouble with the parents. I´m sure a little saliva didn´t hurt him. UGH. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Battling the children,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home