Wednesday, January 25, 2006

slip a dip

Today wasn´t a good shower day at the gym. I was getting ready to get in and I thought I heard someone coming so I got all panicked and slipped. I banged my shin so hard on the side of the shower that I have not one, but two knots. It turns out, no one was even coming. The whole shower my leg was throbbing like someone had just struck me with a baseball bat and I was not a happy camper.

Then, as I was getting out a class had just gotten over so there were five women standing around talking...and then out I come. So they all sort of stopped talking, looked at me, and then started talking again. Talk about embarrasing. The whole time I was like ¨do dee do dee do¨ and thinking...get dressed as fast as you can fattie! I have been in a bad mood ever since. I think they think I´m weird because women don´t really shower at the gym, I think thats a guy thing. So, I´m an outcast.

Today at breakfast a guy ordered brandy.......at 11 am. Awesome!


Clean with bruises,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home