Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Boyz in da hood re make.

A friend of mine sent this in for his boyz in da hood. It´s a re-do of my blog yesterday. Enjoy.

Light a mizzatch . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos.that´s wizzle i do anyways. ya know,W-H-to-tha-izzen you go numba 2, takes tha kidsta tha pool, let tha turtle swim..ya git mahdrift . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. ya, so if you don´t want tha bathroom smell'n like a sewageplant ....just light a match cuz I'm fresh outthe pen. it takes tha sulfur out tha air n itdoesn´t smizzay like what jizzy happened in thabathroom actually happened. so, i did thatyesterday...i lit a match, only tha spiznarkwizzent down mah long sleeved shirt n i screamedas it bizzurnt a hole through mah flesh . Aint nokillin' everybodys chillin'. now i have a funkyass battle wound ..........but i stizzay lightmatches. if i hizzle a scar i will be proud tashare this story wit mah grandchildren.

Funniest thing eva...There was this doggy stylin'space that was OBVIOUSLY too small fo` any rideta fit into, but this one chic was convinced thather ride was special. So, she backs up (likeshe´s gett'n ready fo` a fight) n then she pumpstha gas n rams her ride into this space. All thawhile steppin' tha two ridez T-H-to-tha-izzatwizzle on drug deala side of this space . Yippieyo, you can't see my flow. Are you rhymin' me?Did T-H-to-tha-izzat JUST happen? Idiot alertkeep'n it real yo! Side note:there was anothapark'n spizzay not two feet away.

Whiznat is thugz think'n??

Today I W-to-tha-izzent ta tha gym alone coz Awas runn'n errands. I did those twomachines...one where you basically spread yo legsreally wide, n then tha gangsta where you piznullthem in but real gangstas don't give a fugg. Youkizzy tha ones I´m rapping `bout?W-to-tha-izzell, this homey was totally blingin'at me wizzle I was pulsat'n mah legs out. Talk`bout uncomfizzles but tha hatin' must go on!I saw tha movie CRASH last night, I highlyreccomend it!!Toodlizzle wit fire,SF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word up!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home