Monday, January 09, 2006

María María

So, there is this really funny song and I just know the refrain it goes something like this ¨María de la O¨ But the O is more like this OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and it´s super loud and you vibrate the doingy thingy in the back of your throat when you sing it. So, anyways, I woke up this morning and I was in the kitchen just singing my little heart out...loudly. Little did I know that Antonio´s dad was on the phone!!!!!!!! It was just hilarious because I bet Antonio´s dad uses the phone like once every decade and here I am screaming like a chicken with its head cut off. I didn´t realize he was on the phone until he hung up and then I just started laughing like I hadn´t laughed before...ever. Then Antonio´s dad started to cough and Antonio goes ¨just like Juan Manzano¨ who is the guy outside our window that is always hacking up a lung and saying ¨Buenos Dias¨like a broken record. So, I started laughing all over again. What a good morning.

Then his mom told me that his uncle got in an accident because he ran into a cow. Luckily no one was hurt. Ya that´s right, a cow!

I got a lot accomplished today. I signed up for a gym which is right across the street. This is very exciting news. I plan to go on a daily basis.

Going to the bank is also always an adventure. It was 11 and there was no line, so I went in. There was also no lady. Apparently she was ¨Out to breakfast¨ so I just stood there for like 20 minutes. YES!

I then went to the supermarket where I paid with Credit Card. I always give them my Indiana drivers license when I pay with CC because last time I checked that was my identification card. So the lady in a mean tone goes ¨What´s this? I have to have your identification card.¨ I was like, ¨This IS my ID card....B¨ OK, I left the B part out, but that´s what I was thinking.

So, I groped my first boob today. That´s right folks, full cuppage. Here´s how: A and I were walking down the street and there were these two girls in front of me so I went to the right to walk around them because they were just kind of standing there, while facing the same direction that I was going. Suddenly the girl just turns to go the other way, and so I kind of put my arms out like in the ¨stop¨ position, which is totally normal because I was running into her and I said ¨perdon.¨ Well, unfortunately the hands out position caused me to fully grope this girls boob. Oh my. So, we both just walked away traumatized but both laughing hysterically. Good thing it wasn´t Antonio that did that. I hope I never cup another boob as long as I live.

Boobie cupper,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home