Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Table Talk

All of this eating is making me feel like a really big big fattie. Lunch and Dinners eating out...it's just TOO much!!!!!!!

It's amazing how the service really effects my moods. Tonight I went to dinner with my mom and some of her school friends (and randomly one of her school friends granddaughter who is seven). I sat across from the granddaughter and she kept KICKING my shins. I said ouch loudly several times and she goes " sorry" and then she would kick me and go "sorry again" We were drawing on the table with Crayola crayons so I drew a lady with bloody legs hoping she would get the hint. (no, not really, but I WANTED to).

So anyways, before we left we called the restaurant and said we had seven. The guy said oh ya, come right over there are plenty of tables! We get there and there are NO tables and we had to wait like thirty minutes. What the heck? Why tell us there are tables if there are no tables? Then we had to wait forever to get our drinks, food, and check. Also, our drinks were always empty and when we were done with our food she didn't clear it off. Worst waitress ever. All of us wanted to say something but we didnt. WHY?!!!

Also, last week my aunt went to this restaurant with friends. They ordered two appetizers and only one came after a zillion hours. Then, the check. Hmm. So, after like twenty min the waitress finally comes over and goes, " Can I get you guys anything else?" My aunt goes, " Ya, maybe our food, IDIOT!" Ok, she didn't say the idiot part, but COME ON! What waitress doesn't know that her table didn't get their food. Obviously a pretty bad one.

Thank God I'm not a waitress anymore.
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home