Thursday, December 08, 2005

English anyone?

It's so weird hearing English again. I find myself getting distracted everywhere I go because I can actually UNDERSTAND everyone's conversations. It's totally freaking me out. Going from hearing Spanish radio, TV, movies, LIFE and now English...it's taking some getting used to.

Today at the store I bought a few things and set it on the counter, the lady actually asked me if I could move the stuff closer to her. Wow. I'm still baffled by that. Was she THAT lazy?

Also, my mom and I got pretzels at the mall and we got this special where we got pretzels and two different types of drinks. I said Mr. Pibb and she said Coke. And he was like, " What other kind of drink do you want" so my mom said " coke" (again) and yet ANOTHER time he asks...I was like Coca Cola. It was hilarious.

I saw the " Caution Deaf child" sign tonight. This sign has always intrigued me. It's not like the kid doesn't feel bad enough because it's deaf, but now they put a sign out on his or her street to let everyone know. Poor kid. It's Ok to be deaf lil' guy. We still love you.

Trying to survive the cold,
Sara

1 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

FEESE! so good to talk to you tonight. i'm so excited about wednesday! i'm making copies of the report cards as we speak. :o) HYSTERICAL. i went upstairs and my mom was like, "what was that all about??" awesome. love it. i'll call you tomorrow sometime.

SO FUNNY!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home