Monday, November 28, 2005

Eggs for two.

It got cold again. I was so comfortable in my bed last night with my two down comforters and two layers of pajamas. I´m like an onion, peel after peel after peel. Then I had to pee. NO! Why does God do this to me? Bladder attack right at the moment I wanted to fall asleep. I didn´t want to have to get out of bed and shiver with purple lips again. So I just laid there and stared at the ceiling hoping it would go away. But it didn´t. So, I was cold. Again.

I had to shave today. I usually wait about a week now because it´s my least favorite thing to do. I would rather pluck out all of my nose hairs one by one than shave. Of course I have razor burn, again. Considering I have the skin of a chicken when I´m trying to shave. Maybe I should switch to waxing.

It´s normal to eat eggs here for dinner. Two eggs and a side of French Fries. Can you imagine if your mom served that to you? You´d look at her with an eyebrow raised and think, ¨What has she been drinking?¨

Not one, not two, no, THREE dogs without leashes in the park tonight. It´s an epidemic.

I´m going to the States in one week from today. ...all by myself on a big cold plane. Boo hoo.

I´ll let u go, like a bad habit.
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home