Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Canary Islands

Did you hear about the girl in Canada who was allergic to peanuts and her boyfriend ate a PBJ, kissed her a few hours later, and she died.

Top news today:
We have a canary named Fran, or at least we did. I loved Fran. He would sing every morning and he liked the sound of the washing machine. Well, today we put him outside on the balcony so he could get some sun. Too bad he was headless when we went to put his cage back inside. What the heck? I didn´t see him, A´s dad went and got the cage, but I just went and looked and there is blood all over the place. That´s just wrong.

I´ll miss you Fran. I hope you´re in canary heaven singing your little heart out. I´m sorry for putting you on the balcony.

Headless in Seattle.
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home