Thursday, December 01, 2005

53 minutes of fame.

We got a new canary today and his name is Diego. He probably won´t be going out on the balcony anytime soon. Frans empty cage was just sitting there and I couldn´t bear the pain so of course I had to get Diego TODAY. He rocks.


About a zillion things just happened in the course of my 53 minute walk with the dog. If I am ever bored now I know I just have to grab her and go. It all started with the scarf.

I thought it would be hilarious if I put a scarf on the dog, so I did. I was laughing the first five minutes of my walk because it was just so hilarious seeing the dog with a scarf, and watching all of the people look at her, and then look at me like we were freaks. So, I took the scarf off of her and wore it myself. I wouldn´t want her to be labled as a freak.

We were walking downtown so I was window shopping and all of the sudden she just started crazily barking at the manicans. Which again to me is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. So, I was just laughing my fat layers off and once again everyone is staring...oddly ..at me. I think right then and there I was condemned as crazy. I didn´t care though, I just kept laughing.

And THEN there was this man on the corner playing his accordian and so of course as we walk by the dog just started barking her tonsil dangly nobs off. And of course I thought it was once again H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. BUT the old guy gave me ¨the look¨ you know like your teacher did when you were in the third grade and you used someone elses crayon without asking. And it made me feel stupid. But, I was like o.k. NO sense of humor. Do these people not have a sense of humor...at all? I mean, jeez, laugh a little bit.

THEN there was this clown lady making animal looking objects with balloons and one popped...and the dog started barking, again. This time I started to get annoyed. But it was weird cuz clown lady laughed, but I was annoyed. UGH. The cycle of life is so dang confusing.
(All the while the dog is stopping and pooping every two seconds). I only took ONE plastic bag because dogs usually only poop once...not mine, it was like five. So, of course every time I wanted to curl under a hole and die when she pooped in the middle of the St. and I knew everyone was whispering about me saying I was a horrible dog owner and that I should go to dog owner hell.

Tonight there is a huge soccer game and I had a scarf on the color of the other team (the one that I put on the dog) so I was totally being harrassed because there was this HUGE rally in the middle of the St. of the OTHER team. UGH! Also, this old lady stopped me and was like, ¨You look like you´re from around here.¨ I just laughed, said ¨no¨ and kept walking. I suppose I could have seen what she wanted, but I just wanted to get the heck out of there, plus I get scared to speak sometimes. At least I look Spanish?

So, I´m just trying to get home ASAP because; I dunno, I was just tired of the dog because she has this habit of PULLING me along and I HATE it. It´s like jeez, who is being walked here, ME or the dog? So, I´m walking and of course at the white stripes at the cross walk (if there is no manican green or red guy thingy) the cars have to stop. Usually I just don´t even pay attention and I walk because I have the right of way. So, I´m walking across the cross walk and I kid you not this guys bumper TOUCHED me...I officially almost got ran over. OOH was I heated! So, I give him the death stare and he gives me the ¨uhh get out of my way¨ look! What the heck? I am a PEDESTRIAN! I don´t care if you have to weight for 5 BILLION people to cross the street pal, I will repeat...I am a PEDESTRIAN.

So, by this time I want to hit speed button and be at home, but NO some other couple had to stop me and start asking me about the dog, while in the meantime she´s acting all cute and innocent, but getting hyper at the same time. So, after they walked away I had to wait like five more min. for her to calm down because she thinks it´s funny when she puts the leash into her mouth and starts whipping it around like an old rag doll.

Remind me never to take the dog for a walk again!
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home