Monday, December 12, 2005

It's all right cuz I'm saved by the bell

Someone I know recently said, " It goes out one ear and in the other." Just think about that one.

Saturday morning I woke up and turned on the TV. Saved by the bell was on. I couldn't have been happier. Lisa Turtle just screams fashion and you know Screech probably grew up to be a supermodel.

I was eating a bowl of cereal nonchalantly on the couch and the cat randomly jumped up and stuck her head in the bowl. Suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore.

I'm not used to this static business. My hair is sticking straight up and I always get shocked when I touch things. I had forgotten about static. There is no static in Spain. Or at least, it hasn't found me yet.

I recently visited T.J. Maxx. This man with a big belly has been working there for at least fifteen years. All of you who live in the area..I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Anyways, I went up to the counter and he said, "Welcome to T.J. Maxx" and he was dead serious.

Trying to avoid static,
SF

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

Um, actually I ran into Dustin Diamond (screech powers) in the Chicago airport one time...he was kinda goth and a little inebriated. Pretty sure he's NOT a supermodel now. He was kinda cranky too. He looked like death warmed over.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home