Thursday, December 15, 2005

PENN lets go PENN

I am so proud of myself for waking up early and working out. I am NOT a morning person and I have been going to a workout step class that starts at eight thirty AM! The 70 year olds are kicking my bootie. I know, it's amazing. I'm sore too. Then I always go to Starbucks afterwards. I can't get enough of the Peppermint Mocha. I love it. They don't have that in Spain. Boo hiss.

Today I ate with an old pal (Hi katie!) We went to highschool together and hadn't seen each other since 2002 which is way too long........no excuses!! I was still wearing diapers and playing with barbie the last time I saw her.

It seems like we always have so much to say and so little time to say it all. This is the quote of the day which was amazing and she said, "I'm the kind of Christian that it just doesn't phase me to see a nipple or two." (speaking about the movies) You just can't top that one folks. Simply hilarious.

Then, like big giant huge losers we went back to our highschool to visit our favorite teacher. I know..D.O.R.K.S. but, it was awesome. Just to see the look on her face when we walked through the door made it totally worth it. I felt SOO unbelievably old though. Katie goes, "Is it just me or are we really tall?" It's true, we are giants. Oh well. I suppose I'll try to grow old gracefully.

Wrinkled and 25,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home