Tuesday, December 20, 2005

QTip

Why are they called Q tips...what does the "Q" stand for?

Antonio's 96 year old grandma died last night. The one I was always writing about. It's sad. It's a curse...everytime we or I come to the States someone died in his family. Yikes. Who will be next?!

I've been eating way too much lately and it's gotta stop. Hey, I'm just trying to catch up on all of the good Thanksgiving food I missed.

Yesterday I went to Starbucks with my best friend ever and we were sitting at a corner table. Not once, but TWICE guys came over and started talking to us. Ok guys, leave us alone!!!! I haven't talked to my friend in six months and I kept getting interrupted. Talk about annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just think it's hilarious because in Spain no one talks to anyone, and here it's like the whole world is friendly friendly friendly. I suppose it would have been nice if I had seen my friend earlier than six months ago. We had ALOT of catching up to do!

Q tip survivor,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home