Friday, January 06, 2006

Another Christmas Eve

Tonight is like Christmas Eve here in Spain. But, they aren´t waiting for Santa...they are waiting for the three kings with their magical camels that enter through the windows and leave presents and balloons all around the house. Today from five to eleven pm there are parades all day long with the kings and other assortments...like disney, Robots, etc. So, it´s actually a combo of X mas and Halloween because they throw candy. Excellent idea. So, I was standing there with A and my 2 friends that are visiting. There is a man holding his three year old daughter in front of me. So, the float comes by and all of the sudden I feel this push from behind and all I see is this HUGE butt bend over and pick up the candy in front of me. I mean, it was like slow motion and I still can see this gigantuous butt in my mind. It was the wife of the man holding the daughter. So, my friends and I just started busting out laughing because we were so shocked by this huge butt that came through the crowd. So, the lady looked at us as we were laughing...busted. There was really no way to get around it, she obviously knew we were laughing at her huge bootang. No Candy For You!

So, as I said before, they threw candy and I saw this old gramps next to me with a little girl about two years old. I saw a piece of candy right by my foot so I was going to pick it up and give it to this little girl. Well, turns out gramps was already claiming it and stepped on it with his foot so his granddaughter could pick it up. I reach down to pick it up and he´s like, ¨NO!!!!!! It´s for my granddaughter.¨ Jeez people, I know...I´m not THAT heartless.

I had better head to bed so the kings can sneak through my window. And the magical camels.
Peace to you
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home