Saturday, January 21, 2006

Break my back Mountain

Have you ever just sat and listened in the weights part of the gym. With all of the grunting and sighs it just sounds so....sexual. It´s actually quite entertaining.

Speaking of sexual, we went for a walk in the park yesterday and saw a peacock fanning his feathers and turning in circles around the female peacock. Cool! I never knew their feathers were out when they were ¨in the mood¨ He´s like ¨Hey lil´lady look at me!! I´m all feathers and then some!¨

Yesterday my dog walked over, sat on my foot, and farted. My foot vibrated for like ten minutes afterwords, and I think there was a small hole in my shoe (and sock). Thanks Chicky.

I cleaned my friends house again and as I walked in her doberman pinscher decided to sniff my crotch. Ya, I was pretty much just scared. I really didn´t want a dobermans face in my privates. And, as I was bending over getting clothes out of the washer his nose was up my butt! Ok mister, that´s quite enough! I´m not a dog! Next time I´ll wear a chastity belt.

I saw the movie Brokeback Mt. last night, you know, about the gay cowboys. I pretty much almost puked when it showed them doing it. It was a little over the top for me. After I saw that part, the whole rest of the movie I was just thinking ¨I hope they don´t show them doing it again.¨ Good Lord! Actually, I hope I never have to see that again as long as I live. I would die a happier person. I don´t understand why it won so many awards, I give it a six.

Until next time America
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home