Wednesday, January 18, 2006

skin and bones

It´s so lovely to walk in the city. The weather was beautiful tonight, people were playing instruments on the streets, winter sales are going on and then boom. I saw it. ...(him) It was like this hammer hit me over the head and I was reminded of ...well, a skeleton. I mean, this man was literally SKIN and BONES. There was no FAT in this guy. He had his shirt off, and he was bent over begging for money. He was a skeleton man. What the heck? How did he get this way? Someone buy this man a steak!

I never know what emotion to feel when I see people like this. Although, I must admit I´ve never seen anyone this bad...it was like shock and horror. It was one of those things when you curl your lips up and walk by and say ¨good God¨ If I give this man money will he buy drugs? Alcohol? Cigarettes...or will he ACTUALLY buy food. Obviously not...not this guy.

Here´s to you food...we love ya

SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home