Sunday, January 22, 2006

Octo WHAT?!

Climax of the day: plucking out stray nose hairs. It´s true folks, I looked in the mirror and I saw black nose hairs sticking out of my nose. Ok, first of all it´s just disgusting that we have nose hairs, second of all, I can´t believe I have ¨stray¨ ones at 25 years old. Hairs just start growing in weird places we never knew we had as we get older. Ok, here´s a question for ya:Have you ever officially plucked out one of your own nose hairs? Do you know how bad it hurts? I am going to go ahead and equate it to that of birth pains (or possibly worse). YOWZERS is all there is to say. I honestly think I cried a little bit. But, what can you do? I certainly can´t have stray nose hairs.


Also, convo with Antonio. (IN English)

A:LOOK! It´s an octopus_ _!

Me: No, Antonio. That´s octopus! Leave the ¨sy¨ off at the end.

A: OH

We still have lots of work to do!

Plucking nose hairs on a regular basis,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home