Saturday, February 04, 2006

TOOT TOOT

Today the dog ate a hot coal. She licked it off of the ground like it was a warm piece of apple pie that had been left behind, only it was a hot, burning coal that had jumped out of the fireplace. Her tongue could be burnt into a million little pieces for all I know, like a jumbo puzzle....but afterwards she just looked at me and laid down to go to sleep. So, I think she´ll be alright. I didn´t know I had to take precautions with hot coals around her...now I know.

Last night we saw ¨Walk the Line¨ with Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix. At first I was a little scared because I thought that during the singing parts there was going to be some random Spanish dubbing going on, but luckily it was Reese and Joaquin. I thought they did a really good job. I know they were both nervous about singing but I LOVED this movie. I am def. going to buy it when it comes out. Yes!

Have you ever sat next to someone in the movies who breathed like they had a whistle jammed up their nostril? It´s like a train is coming into town or something and I just want to turn to them and say BLOW YOUR DANG NOSE! It makes me so nervous and on edge because the only thing I hear during the whole movie is my whistle town neighbor next door! UGH.

Offering Kleenex for free at the movies,
SF

2 Comments:

Blogger Pages In Time Forever said...

Sara - you don't know me, but I'm Katie Holt's sister, Becky, and I think you are one of the funniest people I've never met!! I LOVE reading your blog and thought it was time to end the silence. I'm linking you to my blog, even though no one I know knows you, but I think they should enjoy the rofl moments I have when I read about your experiences. I've actually snorted out loud, sitting here at the computer, all by myself! Sad, I know. Anyway, keep it coming!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks!! Nice to meet you! I read your blog too..good times! Take Care!
SF

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home