Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dreamy

I had a dream that I got shot last night. I was on a tube in the water with a motor and this guy shot at me, so I jumped off the tube and he thought I died. THEN, these killer guys were in a room sitting around the table (my dad was ironically part of the group) and I was hiding under a table. Some guy went to the bathroom and spotted me so I decided to change hiding spaces. Then, I went to this big warehouse place and just as this guy found me and was about to shoot me in the head I woke up. Maybe I had that dream because I watched Oceans 12 before going to bed.

And then I dreamt I was Reese Witherspoons babysitter...haha

Today we went to lunch and there were three little kids literally rolling on the ground. Two things that are sad about this 1)Their parents don´t even care and...2)Their parents don´t even care!!! haha

I mean, they were rolling up and down the ramp where all of the waiters need to walk to get by and no one said a word! I think the kid finally broke something and then the parents finally came over. Unbelievable...but it´s normal here. Yikes!

While we were parked in the car this lady came over with her baby and started pounding on our window...we heard the word hospital before we sped off...she just wanted money. Poor little child, it was cold out today too and she´s just using him for money. Sad.

Dreaming of a white X mas,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home