Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yahoo!

Today I found a ¨Today´s Big Hits¨ radio station on Yahoo.com. This is very exciting news. Primarily because here in Spain we have very few ¨new songs¨ and if I have to hear Madonnas ¨hung up¨ song one more time I could possibly hang myself.

Also, usually the yahoo station doesn´t play because it says I´m too far away...? I am so excited I could pee all over! This summer I was jamming to Kanye Wests ¨gold digger¨ in Indiana because it was the first time I had heard it and it had been out for at least a few months. My bad! I get to hear and see things here and hey...it´s better late than never I suppose!

Today we went to the campo and one of my birds is sick. He was on the floor and couldn´t even fly and was breathing like he had just run a marathon or two. So, we put him on the tree limb and walked out to see what he would do. He did a cannonball and landed on my rabbits face! He was on my rabbits EYE BALL for at least five seconds until she flung it off. That was one of the funniest things I´d seen in a long time, the bird is a smart one...he wanted to land on something soft and furry. Excellent!

Enjoying my YAHOO music
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home