Monday, February 06, 2006

The wheels on the bus

I hate riding the bus. It´s too small of a space for the amount of people that are inside of it. I feel like the air is going to run out and we´re all going to die, because it can´t be recycled THAT many times. I was sitting down and a man was standing next to me. I happened to look over when he decided to adjust himself for like five minutes. Ok. ..GROSS! His ......... was in my FACE!Stop touching IT in public!! I mean, girls don´t go around scratching their parts......and if they did that would be ...hilarious. Why is it accepted for men though? Eww. Is he proud of himself ?Does he realize he´s doing it? Does it itch? Did it move? These are the things I´m thinking.

There were tons of Americans on the bus and I felt like I wanted to kick them off. I was thinking, NO MORE Americans! Invasion! And then I thought to myself, ¨Oh, YOU are an American¨ so I just had to let it go.

Today I taught again and it was MUCH better. I was able to change rooms so they couldn´t run around and scream because the room was pretty much the size of a small closet. PERFECT! I did punch a kid right in the face though. No, not really, but I wanted to. Does this make me a horrible teacher ? ya, it probably does.

Avoiding the bus,
SF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until you catch your students touching themselves..... eeeewwwwwwwww.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home