Saturday, February 11, 2006

paintball?

I feel like a big big piece of crap.
I feel like someone held me down and cut little slits in my throat with a seashell and then made me swallow a zillion times. You know, you never realize how much you swallow until you have a sore throat..and it´s way too many times. It´s like I try to hold all of the saliva in my mouth just so I don´t have to bear the pain.
I feel like I swallowed all of the ice in the world and it´s inside my body, and I can´t warm myself up from the outside, it´s an inside chill that just won´t go away. Yesterday I pretty much slept 22 hours.
I just blew my nose and it looked like a green paint ball exploded in the kleenex. Awesome!

On a side note: A and I are now obsessed with Johnny Cash after seeing ¨Walk the Line.¨ We have a few cd´s dvds and small doll like replicas. Ok, not the dolls but I´m pretty sure Walk the Line is our favorite song now. It´s funny to hear Antonio sing ¨I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.¨ He thinks it´s the greatest, and with his Spanish accent I have to laugh.

Ok, back to bed.
Good bye America
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home