Thursday, February 09, 2006

demons

Hairy ears are gross.

Yesterday on the bus a BIG man tried to get by me to sit next to me and he pretty much fell on top of my lap. That was awkward.

I´ve kind of felt like a small child all week. Antonio picked me up one day at school and he had juice boxes and donettes. I was so excited you would have thought we won the lottery. I became an adult in second grade when my parents bought me an alarm clock and I had to start making my own lunch. I mean, I was only what..six? Most parents woke their kids up, made their lunch, and had a snack waiting for them when I got home. My .......nobody was waiting for me when I got home because my parents worked. Oh well, I ate ten ding dongs or ho hos (What kinds of names are these? I should have a talk with Nabisco) and was on my way. But, when A brought me the juice boxes I was like, ¨wow, so this is what it would have been like if my mom and dad didn´t work. ¨ boo hoo. Oh GET OVER IT! Ok, I´m better now.

Also, I got reprimanded by the cleaning lady because the kids colored on the floor. I mean, how dare her? ha. That was before I knew that devil was loaning me his demons.

I´m working on taming the demons. Although yesterday I looked away for a second and 3 yr. old pedro BIT OFF the top of the flashcard he was holding, like a little rat. Oops.

AND today at the gym I was in the weight lifting part with all men, and the trainer calls out in front of everyone HEY YOU ..you´re doing that wrong. That´s just great.

Until next time America,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home