Monday, February 13, 2006

?

What´s the deal? Do Americans ONLY wear North Face apparell and flip flops?
Was there a big convention that I was unaware of that said all Americans traveling to Europe can only take North Face fleeces and backpacks and Flip flops with them..or bust?

I missed that memo!

I got scolded at the gym today. Maybe he´s just flirting with me?
Jealousy and girls=funny. There is a girl that says ¨hi¨ to Antonio every single day. And not just a normal ¨hi¨ but she tilts her head, bats her eyelashes etc. I want to smash her face in with a baseball bat. I just might have to if she keeps it up! Bwah!

Go Olympics! 4 minutes of shame or glory that you´ve practiced for four years. Way to waste your time. Actually, I was watching the ¨girls half pipe¨ competition and it was quite impressive. That´s gotta hurt falling on your face after touching the moon. Have you seen some of these sports that they are showing? Today I was cracking up because it was like shuffleboard on ice with HUGE pucks. WHAT sport is this and how do people get involved in it? I always wonder that when I see a super random sport. Like soccer and basketball..ok, I can understand how you get started doing that but THIS..I can´t even remember what it was called! They´re like ¨Ya, I´m going to the olympics for shuffleboard on ice!¨ Although, it´s more than I can say I suppose. I cannot even ski down the bunny hill without falling on my face and then ripping my gloves to shreds trying to get back to the top of the hill. I used to be pretty good at skiing and then I went to visit my friend in Alaska and he took me to the black diamond hill. All I could think about was running into a tree and dying so I didn´t even go down.

I waited in line at the bank today for 40 minutes to put 12 dollars in someone elses account. A chinese man took out 5,000 euros. I´ll have what he´s having please.

Olympic lover,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home