Friday, September 02, 2011

MI

We just had the best time at the Marina Grand in New Buffalo MI with my parents. Its such a cute little town to hang out in for the night. My dad and Antonio bonded while fishing and my mom and I bonded over clothes and purses at the outlet mall. I'm so spoiled!!! Thanks mom! I think Nora is even more spoiled than I am. The girl is in 24 mth clothes and we are buying 3 and 4t because her closet is already full. If we have another kid someday I hope it's a girl so I get more use out of these clothes!! I can't remember if I mentioned and it has nada to do w MI but we got N dedicated on Tues night. It was really special and she's our lil gift from God and I hope she goes on to do great things for His kingdom. She is saying more words now and HELLO is one of them. It cracks me up because its like every time she says the l her tongue practically falls off. In one week we will be on an airplane yet again headed for Spain. (Also happy b day mom!!) It was yesterday!!! I will miss those moments when N laughs with her g-parents when they feed her ice cream or chase her around on the freshly cut grass. My heart always becomes heavier as d day approaches...better make the best of it while we can!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home