Tuesday, August 09, 2011

too fast!

Time is officially going way too fast! I can´t even believe we have been here for over a week! I couldn´t even tell you what we´ve been doing because I feel like I´ve been living in a fog. Nora is finally sleeping until 7am. SCORE! Waking up at 5 was not fun at all! She´s right where I want her to be...superstar!

My brother and his family have been here from CT and are leaving tomorrow..it´s been so cute watching her play with 3.5 year old Charlie. He would be a great big bro..he takes very good care of her!

We´ve been to the zoo, beach, pool, lake, mall, playgrounds etc. She´s a natural at T ball and don´t forget those garage sales. We already bought a super fun slide and cart.

It´s been fun to see old friends. The other night our childhood babysitter called us because her whole family was over..how WILD was it to see Nora playing in the same swing-backyard that I played in when I was little...TOO WEIRD! I also took her to the park yesterday where my dad used to take me when I was little. It´s just surreal having my own child there.

Anywho, here are a few pix of the journey´s we´ve been on....




1 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE SHOES FOR NORA? I love them and would love to get Rubykins a pair!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home