Friday, July 22, 2011

vom

I am officially not sleeping at nights. In 9 days I will be on an international flight with a 17 month old baby. I kind of puke in my mouth a little bit each time I think about it. I can´t help it. I want to snap my fingers and be there.

Not only is it the journey that I´m worried about it´s the whole changing of the schedule business. I am a schedule-nap nazi. So, flying there and back and changing time zones twice is a bit stressful. Ok, a lot stressful. Veins bulging out of my forehead stressful. Not to mention it´s like 500 degrees in IN. The whole point of us going is to get AWAY from the heat....I hate you mother nature.

My daughter´s day is planned out to the T. What if she doesn´t sleep through the night EVER AGAIN? Will this trip ruin her for life? These are the thoughts that prevent me from sleeping and this is when I want to throw up and die.

This freaking trip better be worth it!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Haha! I'm sure it will be worth it :) I really love your blog by the way!

~Amelia

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home