Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Stuck like glue

Holy leach of a daughter, Batman!!!!!!!! I´m not sure what´s going on with N but for the past three weeks since I got back from IN she is officially a leach. She ONLY wants ME to hold her, pretty much 24/7. When we are out she does not want to be in her stroller and she just cries and cries and cries until I pick her up. Right when she wakes up I can hear her say, ¨Mama??¨ I can´t even poop or pee in peace because she pounds on the door screaming MAMA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me this is just a phase?? She weighs 30 lbs and carrying her around all day is no fun at all. I´m not sure if it´s because she´s teething. She is getting several molars and all of her eye teeth all at once. Eek!!

I´m not sure...either way, I suppose I should enjoy the moments that I can hold her and squeeze her because before I know it she´ll be saying, ¨I hate you¨ and giving me the finger (or the ¨hand¨).......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home