Monday, June 27, 2011

Heat Wave

It´s been SO ridiculously hot for June. It´s been over 100 for the past gazillion years. I can´t wait for July...ugh!

Anywho, whenever we can we try to head to the beach to cool off.´I can´t even get over the temperature difference from the city to the beach. It´s incredible! I was actually kind of chilly at times.

This was N´s second time to the beach, but really the first time being in her bathing suite and in the water since we went in the spring before.

She was a hoot. She absolutely loved it. I put her on the shore and she laughed hysterically each time a wave came up by her. She rolled around in the sand like a little piggy and ran around like there was no tomorrow. I love this kid and her love of life. It´s amazing to see the world through her eyes and I pray that God gives me that pure JOY that she has and she gives me on a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home