Saturday, July 02, 2011

OLD

Let me just start out by saying I am thirty years old and after tonight I feel sixty. I can´t even believe what teen girls are wearing these days. These ¨show me your who ha¨ skirts are just outrageous. I was staring and I couldn´t even help myself because I literally thought this girls butt cheek was going to just pop right out of her skirt at any given moment...and I wouldn´t want to miss out on that!

A)How do their parents even let them leave the house like that?
B) I don´t EVER remember wearing anything like that or even WANTING to at that age (or ever, really). My friends and I wore jeans and plaid shirts to the bowling alley.

Here the teen culture is soooooooooooo different. They go out around 11 and get home early in the AM. Nora is never leaving the house........

It´s not common to invite friends over and sleepovers are non existent. It´s kinda sad really..everything is done OUTSIDE of the home. I´m sure they probably don´t even know what a sleeping bag is!

We just went to a flamenco concert in the Real Alcazar gardens and the concert started at ten thirty. We left at eleven thirty because I´m sixty and A´s parents were watching N. It was also 90 something degrees at midnight. So freaking ridiculous! Did I mention I HATE SUMMER..I want to stab it in between the eyes and then drop kick it in the balls. I hate you stupid summer. You make me sweat and have B.O. all day every single day. Stupid Stupid summer. I´ll take a fall day any day!

Anywho, it was nearly twelve when we arrived home and I lost count of all of the BABIES and KIDS I saw out and about..at midnight...I live in the twilight zone...this stuff just freaks. me. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home