Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy Bees

July is just ridiculously hot so we´ve been trying to keep busy around here to pass the time before we head to the USA! I´m already nervous about the trip....but I´m sure everything will be fine.

I´ve been busy working on a medical translation and possibly have a new class to start this coming week. Weird time to start a class in the middle of July!

A and I are headed to the dentist tomorrow and this Thursday Nora has her (hopefully LAST!) hip appointment!!!

Last week I also had my yearly derm revision. It´s hard to believe I had my skin cancer surgery NINE years ago. I NEVER want to go through that again so I´m sure careful about wearing sunscreen and I never even lay out anymore. WEAR PROTECTION! Your skin will thank you later!

We´ve been spending a lot of time in shopping centers lately.
1. Because it´s 100 degrees outside and there is really nothing else to do.
2. It´s sale season! Boy have I gotten a lot of cute things (For Nora of course) I´m seriously jealous of my daughter´s wardrobe! It´s so internationally extensive.

We take a lot of walks...I mean, A LOT and as you know in Europe most cafes have tables outside. Nora literally stops at every table and blows kisses and waves goodbye to the people. How hilarious is that? I love this kid!

Her new favorite word of course is NO and she goes around saying it all day long. Do you love mommy? NO Do you want a new car? NO Do you like the word no? NO Good times!

We are off to the campo to swim. There´s actually water in the pool now!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home