Wednesday, August 03, 2011

We made it!

We are officially on US soil!

All in all, not too shabby.

The hardest part was being so tired. A and I had a wedding the night before and got home at 1am and had to leave the house at 530am..so I slept about an hour by the time I got all the last minute packing done etc.

I also HATE to wake a sleeping baby. I think the last time I had to wake Nora up was for our trip LAST summer...she usually wakes up at 930 and I had to wake her up at 515. Not so fun, but she was like " what's up?" Did not phase her.

So, flight left Sevilla at 7am and it's only a quick 45 minute flight to Madrid. Bad thing is we had to wait four hours there. N slept in her stroller for about 2 hours..score!

We got REALLY lucky on the flight because we got the bulkhead and N ended up getting her own seat because no one was there. THANK YOU LORD! I did end up giving her infant dramamine but I dont even think that made her as sleepy as I thought it would. She only slept a total of three hours...boo! I was hoping for like...8! ha. She did okay though..just tried to entertain her, walk with her down the aisles and of course she made lots of friends along the way.

We then had to drive home two hours to IN and she was really over that!

Trying to keep her on the same schedule, just at different times here. Things are so different in Spain as far as the hours we eat etc. Wake up times so far:515, 545, 630. My goal is have her sleep at 8pm til 7am. Almost there! Not too bad after only three days.

So far we've been to the pool which she loves of course and now her cousin Charlie is here to play with until next week!

Thanks for thinking of us!

USA!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home