Monday, July 25, 2011


Did I mention that I´m madly in love with this girl? We found this lay hanging in a tree..(I´m hoping it was clean?) and Nora loved it!

She is saying a lot more words and this week she started to say ABUELA which is grandma in English. Julia is very excited. It´s kinda weird that my kid says things in spanish like abuela, agua, tito, cruz, etc. ENGLISH child...ENGLISH too! I´m sure she´ll pick up a few more English words once we are Stateside on SUNDAY!

She literally just blows kisses and waves hello and bye bye to everyone we see on the streets. The other day she walked into the front entrance of a jewelry store and started waving hello and blowing kisses. This old man was so taken with her he scooped her up and started kissing her all over (I had to handy wipe her afterwards). I just want to squeeze her face off and then pinch her butt and then hug her and then squeeze her face off some more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home