Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHILL PILL PLEASE

I´ve talked to Antonio about this before and he claims it´s ¨latin blood¨ and in some cases it drives me insane.

It´s very noticeable when waiting in line for ANYTHING...whether that be some sort of transportation like the bus or metro or just a supermarket line.

I can´t stand the frenzy...the HURRY UP AND GET A SEAT because GOD FORBID we might actually have to STAND UP for a total of five minutes while we make it downtown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning we were going downtown and the new metro line has a stop very close to our house. It´s great! It´s also the FIRST stop which means there is ALWAYS going to be a seat for you because it´s pretty empty. You can buy a ticket each time you ride or we have a card that you swipe when you enter that you can continually add money to. I told A I would swipe while he and N took a seat. I had only swiped once and this lady was ALL UP IN MY GRILL (keep in mind there are like five hundred other machines she could have used and there was basically no one else in the freaking metro) I mean, seriously? BACK OFF. She´s like, ¨it worked, the light was green.¨ I was sooooooooooooo mad because I wasn´t done yet.....So I seriously yelled at her...just too close for comfort. I need my space...and seriously, where was the fire??? Damn Latino blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home