Friday, August 19, 2011

18 months

Dear Nora,
Today you are 18 mths old and I cannot believe it! You are 30 lbs and taller than most kids your age. Your hair reminds me of bozo the clown..I love it! You have your papas curls. You have all four eye teeth and four molars coming in which is a bit intense!! You are a parrot these days and repeat everything we say. You babble a lot..I wish I knew what you were saying. This mth we came to the usa and you did ok on the airplane. You are finally on a schedule after two weeks. Getting up at five am was super fun. You only want to be w me at all times which is a bit overwhelming but I know I will miss these days. Today we got your pic taken at the same place when you were 6 mths old and it made me want to cry!!!! Stop time please. You will forever be my tiny girl and I love you! Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home