Saturday, August 13, 2011

eek!

Howdy. Amber ...if you are talking about her Jelly Shoes I got them at Gap Kids for like 7.99.


Okay, hi people. Seriously, it´s been chaotic around here. My bro and his family were here for over a week so N was having a lot of fun with her 3.5 yr. old cousin Charlie. It was so cute because she was saying ¨chawie¨ ¨chawie¨ My heart just melted..

Yesterday was our four year anniversary! I can´t believe how fast time has gone. We got take-out because unfortunately N is going through a crazy MAMA ONLY phase and it makes it difficult for us to leave her even for a second.......she is also acting...dare I say..SHY! AND I am dying because she keeps waking up 2 to 3 times a night. It´s killing me and I feel like I have a newborn again.......In Spain she sleeps 11 hours, never wakes up at night..so this is kinda strange. I think she might be teething?

I also had to go out and buy some pampers today because apparently huggies suck. The past two days she woke up from her nap soaked with pee. Awesome!

We´ve been seeing and doing as much as possible and I absolutely hate how fast time goes! Trying to enjoy while we can!!

We went to ND to feed the duckies and N enjoyed it ...we also took our first boat ride of the season. yay! I am LOVING this weather!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home