Thursday, August 25, 2011

hola

I have been a terrible blogger lately and I'm so sorry cyber space. Its just too hard to write down everything that we have been doing and all the people we've seen etc. I will tell you that yesterday my mom bought me three pair of fabulous shoes which I'm deeply in love with. One of which look like julia roberts hooker books on pretty woman yes!!!! There's also nothing like getting a diarrhea attack on a walk in the woods. You suck your butt cheeks together and then the goosebumps and sweating begins. Its really fun! Nora woke up at 615 today. I hate time changes. I hope she will be normal again someday. We were in indpls over the wknd and I went to my grandpas house. Its so weird to be back there wout my gma. Miss her terribly. We just left panera and I noticed a huge blue streak on my car door. People are idiots. People are fat here. Those electric carts at wal-mart freak me out. Here's an idea...walk! And maybe you wouldn't be so fat!! Last night I sat on the couch and watched the storm. No tv. No lights. Just nature. Can't express how much I miss certain things and smells. Gotta soak it all up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home