Wednesday, June 14, 2006

thumbs up

I would like to give a shout out to the fabulous Spaniards for playing an excellent game of fútbol today........4 to o! Way to go guys!!! As far as the U.S. ...we should just stick to football and call it a day.

All of this soccer playing is reminding me of my glory days as a kid when I played. I started in second grade and played until 8th. I was a right forward and I was dang good if I may toot my own horn. T.O.O.T. Thanks.

When I was little my nickname was ¨pretzels¨ because I was so skinny. I know, way to scare them right out of their kleats eh? I ran my head off and then at half time sucked all of the juice out of a zillion orange slices cuz it made me queezy to actually EAT the oranges. (Maybe that´s why I was so skinny).

My soccer days ended when I started middle school ...and I´m not really sure why. Maybe it´s because I just couldn´t bear the thought of actually having to eat an orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home