Friday, June 09, 2006

stinky pants

So, one of my friends recently visited Paris and I was speaking to him about his experience online yesterday. And I quote, ¨Europe just smells bad. I don´t know how you deal with it. Ordinary people like you and me even end up smelling hideous.¨

Let me just let that sink in for a minute...

Ok WHAT? That´s the most random thing I´ve ever heard. ¨Europe smells bad.¨ That´s hilarious. We take showers on a daily basis AND we even wash our clothes. Is that just another stupid american comment? Wisen up people. Europe doesn´t smell bad...unless a dog takes a big dump in front of you in the street..that has happened on several occassions, and in that case just walk faster.

Ugh. I have to go. I woke up this morning with a migraine. I felt like someone hit me with a hammer a few times and then opened up my skull only to remove my brain and squeeze it like a wet towel and then put it back in. Then I threw up because it hurt so bad and now I´m sweating and dizzy. If you´ve never had a migraine..u have no idea what pain is.

No pain no gain,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home