Monday, May 22, 2006

bang bang dead

I´m a murderer. It´s true. I didn´t think I was but apparently I am.

We have a coop with about 15 doves and 2 of them recently died. Well, I thought the one that died was the mother because there was a birdhouse with 3 eggs and I didn´t see her on top of the eggs all day. So, I decided to get the eggs and throw them over the fence. Oops. Right after I did that she was in the house going ¨ca ca ca¨ and looking all around for her eggs. Then, she sat down like she was in denial that there was absolutely nothing under her. I´m a killer! What an idiot I am.

2 chickens died too. Apparently they didn´t have enough water. Can you imagine dying of thirst? I mean we say it all the time. ¨Oh, I am DYING of thirst¨ But literally DYING. Poor animals. But the thing is, I¨m a good animal owner, I really am. It´s just that it suddenly got hotter so they went crazy thirsty on me. You live and you learn.

I recently saw the movie hard candy. We were at the movies and we saw the poster so we were like ¨ok¨ we had no idea what it was about but I saw that Sandra Oh was in it and I think she´s funny. Ya, she said like 2 words. Not the best.

Happy Anniv to my parents...34 years!!!!!
toodles
the killer,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home