Thursday, April 27, 2006

bonehead

Well, I went to the circus last night folks. That´s right, I said circus. I haven´t been to the circus since I was ten years old. I used to go every year in FL while visiting my grandparents on spring break. I remember getting my face painted to look like a cat and I felt like the coolest person in the world. Well, considering that I am the coolest person in the world, I was reminded of it on that particular night! So ya, during Feria there is a world circus here. It was actually very good. Lions, elephants, camels, tumblers, clowns, midgets and beard faced ladies, you name it they came. I tried to take some pics but I didn´t do a very good job. I´ll enclose one or two if you´re lucky.

I was sitting drinking a coke with Antonio today at a café and there were grandparents with their granddaughter. Well, the grandma went to get McDonalds for her granddaughter right across the street, so this means grandpa was left alone with four year old granddaughter for a few minutes. So, what does he do...drum roll please.

He gives her sips of BEER that he is so pleasantly enjoying so of course he wanted to share with his FOUR year old g dot. What was he thinking? ¨What do I do with her to pass the time, I know, I´ll give her BEER!¨ So, he gives her a sip and he goes, ¨Do you like it?¨ and she goes ¨YES!¨ So, he gives her more!! I think A´s and my eyes popped out of our heads at that point in time. Life just can´t get any better than this. Well, if she suddenly becomes an alcoholic at age nine the least he could do is pay for her AA meetings.

Starbucks has new flavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited when I walked in the door and I saw signs for ¨banana cream frappucino¨ I knocked over all of the mugs on the display shelf. HAHA!! It was pretty much amazing because everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me and at that very moment I wanted to scream, ¨I´m an American so throw me a frickin bone here! ¨ But, I don´t know how to say frickin so I just said ¨sorry¨ instead and REALLY enjoyed my banana cream frapp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home