Monday, April 03, 2006

My hips dont lie

Have you seen these ¨leashes¨ for children? What´s next..a choke collar?

Shakira has a Scottish accent while singing in Engl. Maybe she should just stick to the Spanish. I wonder if I have a Scottish accent while singing in Spanish? Hmm. Very interesting.

There was a billboard in IN that I saw on line that says lamesexlife.com (or something like that) and there are 2 pairs of feet that stick out of a blanket. 4 feet...and apparently people were offended by this. Come to Europe where you see NAKED people on a billboard and then we´ll talk. Do you think I enjoy seeing manparts on a daily basis? Well actually...

Today I helped a foreigner. I got a drink with a friend and this girl came up and was totally lost. She was studying abroad in Engl and is in Seville until Thur. She couldn´t find her hotel. My friend left and I couldn´t just leave this girl on her own, so I helped her track the place down. 45 min later she was happy and in her hotel. Maybe I should make that my permanent job. Just help people who look lost.

Antonio left for Bilbao today. Boo hoo. He´ll be back Fri though. I know, I know, you´re all so very concerned about my well being.

Out,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home